Chakra Workshop – Friday 8th September
Friday 8th September: 3.00 – 4.30 pm
Free Parking (Paignton)
An opportunity to learn about chakras, spinning wheels of energy and their influences on us. Learn how to detect an imbalance.
- If you are fearful, nervous then the base chakra could be underactive
- If you are dehydrated you will be affecting the sacral chakra
- When the solar plexus is under active someone tends to be more passive and indecisive
- If the heart chakra is under active someone can be cold and distant.
You will learn how to check and rebalance all your chakras enabling you to be more healthy.
Discover how to clear and balance your chakras
Have your chakras tested by Sue (if you wish)
£20 (to include a gift of a rose crystal pendulum)
Please contact me to book and discover venue
Tuesdays and Thursdays
April to end of September 2016
Goodrington South Sands
7.30 am – 8.30 am
Come along, walk barefoot on the golden sands, paddle in the refreshing cleansing sea and then join in a sample of the Feel Good Daily Energy Routine.
The Feel Good Daily Energy Routine is a part of my staple diet – it helps me be balanced, healthy and happy
- A strong immune system
- Co-ordinated and balanced
- Good energy
- Helps balance blood sugar
- Clear toxins
- Think more clearly
- Good memory
- See with better perspective
- Learn more proficiently
- Calm nervous system
- Clear stagnant energies
- Be grounded
Energy Medicine is both a complement to other approaches to medical care and complete system for self care, self help.